Learn how to profitably publish a non-fiction book on Amazon
Are you interested in learning how to write a book? Are you not sure how to begin to write a book? Would you like to be known in your industry as “the person who wrote the book about…”? Would you like to build an audience with a book? Have you thought about writing a book for your business, but don’t know where to start? If you want help to write a book, my easy plan will show you how to do it yourself, so you can finally become a published author in a matter of weeks.
In 2010, I started self-publishing Kindle books. My first questions were, “I want to write a book where do I start? How do I self publish on Amazon? I taught myself by going through tutorials and researching just about everything I could find on self-publishing and ranking well online. After publishing my own bestselling books, I’ve documented everything I’ve learned into this book.
KDP Amazon self-publishing can seem overwhelming and unwieldy for a complete beginner. That’s why I decided to write a realistic, practical guide to Amazon self-publishing that helps shorten the learning curve. My goal was to help people like me: entrepreneurs, business owners, consultants or professional coaches learn how to write a profitable book for their business — with real tips, author secrets and advice from someone who has been doing it since 2010. This book is the same plan I use to do everything myself – research, writing, formatting cover design, advertising, and promotion.
I cover topics such as:
- Common misconceptions that keep most people from profitably self-publishing a book.
- Mindset shifts that will help you confidently write your book.
- How to choose a profitable book topic, BEFORE you write it
- How to structure and write your book FAST – without sacrificing quality.
- How to format your manuscript for Kindle ebook and paperback.
- How to launch an affordable advertising campaign.
- How to choose the best royalty plan for you.
- How to design a book cover that converts to shoppers to buyers – even if you lack creativity. Get this wrong, and it will kill your book sales.
- How to write an optimized description. Get this right, so people discover your book and want to buy it, making it climb in the bestseller rankings.
- How to create an Author Page that sets you up for success.
- Resources I use to make the process easier.
- Additional free tutorials and cheat sheets.
I talk about exactly how to do everything from my own experience – with step-by-step instructions and relevant links.
Your purchase of this book includes a FREE bonus template ($19 value) for creating other opt-in ebook freebies. This is a customizable, pre-designed PowerPoint file with a writing formula that converts. You’ll save time on tedious page design and eliminate the writing guesswork. Save it as a PDF to use in your sales funnels and give away on your website.
If you’ve been thinking about writing a non-fiction book for your business, but aren’t sure how to get started, this book will help shorten the learning curve. Now you can finally write that book and open up new opportunities that will come as a result of becoming a published author.
So take the first step toward becoming a published author and download my book. I promise you’ll find a practical guide that you can put to use right away – no useless information or fluff. Scroll up to grab your copy, so you can discover these simple steps to become an authority, build your credibility as a consultant, professional coach or business owner. Become a published author today!