If you are a pet industry professional, The Ultimate Guide to Dog Coat and Skin Care will provide everything you need to create a personalized lead magnet, bonus resource, or ebook that covers the steps of dog coat and skin care. Add your own insights, or use as-is.
This 53-page ebook covers:
- Chapter 1: Your Dog’s Skin, Fur and Health
- Chapter 2: Allergies and Your Dog’s Skin
- Chapter 3: Infections and Your Dog’s Skin
- Chapter 4: Preventing Skin Conditions
- Chapter 5: At-Home Dog Massage
- Chapter 6: Homemade Recipes for a Healthy Skin and Coat
Includes a Content Assets Branding Guide with instructions and tips for making the content your own. Fully customizable – easily edit the fonts, colors or switch out the graphics – or simply add your name and logo.
Ways You Can Use This Ebook
- Use as an ebook giveaway to build your email list.
- Repurpose the content in an email series, video or podcast. Use as a handout for a webinar or presentation.
- Copy the images within the book and post on social media. Includes Pinterest friendly images.
- Send out to existing clients as a way to stay top of mind.
What would have taken you days to research, plan and organize will now take a fraction of the time so that you can get back to what you do best.
Microsoft Word (Mac or PC Version) or Pages (Mac)
- 53-page pre-written and formatted ebook delivered in a Microsoft Word and Pages file
- Cover page with graphic
- Graphic illustrations within the ebook
- Recipes graphically designed
- Content Assets Branding Guide with tips to make the ebook your own
Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds can be issued. Please contact us should you have any problems using the files.
You may sell and distribute your finished ebook (pdf) however you wish. All fonts used in the ebook template are free for commercial use.
NOTE: Any distribution, sharing, altering, or selling of the Writerrs.com templates themselves in whole or parts are strictly prohibited.
Only editable with Microsoft Word + Pages.