If your profession revolves around Home and Family, the Mid Century Favorite Meals ebook will provide everything you need to create a personalized lead magnet, bonus resource, or ebook that is a curation of tried and true dishes passed along through several generations. Collected since the 1950’s and loved by all who have tried them, they bring back some nostalgia to family meals and entertaining. Add your own insights, or use as-is.
This 40-page ebook includes:
- classic family recipes for meals and entertaining
- a guide to proper table settings
- pictures of easy centerpiece ideas and creative tips
- kitchen organization tips
- quick references for measurements and cooking temperatures
- a variety of dishes, such as crepes, Mexican spoon bread, and jambalaya
Includes a Content Assets Branding Guide with instructions and tips for making the content your own. Fully customizable – easily edit the fonts, colors or switch out the graphics – or simply add your name and logo.
Ways You Can Use This Ebook
- Use as an ebook giveaway to build your email list.
- Repurpose the content in an email series, video or podcast. Use as a handout for a webinar or presentation.
- Copy the images within the book and post on social media.
- Send out to existing clients as a way to stay top of mind.
What would have taken you days to research, plan and organize will now take a fraction of the time so that you can get back to what you do best.
Microsoft Word (Mac or PC Version) or Pages (Mac)
- 40-page pre-written and formatted ebook delivered in a Microsoft Word and Pages file
- Cover page with graphic
- Photos within the ebook
- Content Assets Branding Guide with tips to make the ebook your own
Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds can be issued. Please contact us should you have any problems using the files.
You may sell and distribute your finished ebook (pdf) however you wish. All fonts used in the ebook template are free for commercial use.
NOTE: Any distribution, sharing, altering, or selling of the Writerrs.com templates themselves in whole or parts are strictly prohibited.
Only editable with Microsoft Word + Pages.