If you are in the Insurance industry, The Ultimate Guide to Making a Home Inventory provides everything you need to create a personalized lead magnet, bonus resource, or ebook that covers the steps to putting together a home inventory for insurance purposes. Add your own insights, or use as-is.
This six-page how-to guide covers:
- Why Do You Need A Home Inventory?
- Ways To Make A Complete List
- When Should You Make An Inventory List?
- Organizing Your List
- Keeping Your Information Safe
- How Much Are Your Possessions Worth?
Includes a Content Assets Branding Guide with instructions and tips for making the content your own. Fully customizable – easily edit the fonts, colors or switch out the graphics – or simply add your name and logo.
Ways You Can Use This How-To Guide
- Use as a giveaway to build your email list.
- Repurpose the content in an email series, video or podcast. Use as a handout for a webinar or presentation.
- Send out to existing clients as a way to stay top of mind.
What would have taken you days to research, plan and organize will now take a fraction of the time so that you can get back to what you do best.
Microsoft Word (Mac or PC Version) or Pages (Mac)
- Six-page pre-written and formatted guide delivered in a Microsoft Word and Pages file
- Cover page with graphic
- Graphic illustration within the guide
- Content Assets Branding Guide with tips to make it your own
Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds can be issued. Please contact us should you have any problems using the files.
You may sell and distribute your finished ebook (pdf) however you wish. All fonts used in the ebook template are free for commercial use.
NOTE: Any distribution, sharing, altering, or selling of the Writerrs.com templates themselves in whole or parts are strictly prohibited.
Only editable with Microsoft Word + Pages.