- Compose irresistible copy by following the writing formulas.
- Copy/paste your text into the pre-formatted layouts.
- Fully customizable – easily edit the fonts, colors or graphics – or use them as is
- To add more pages, duplicate any of the page layouts
- Export as a PDF after customizing
Microsoft Powerpoint (Mac or PC Version)
- 10 Page Workbook Template in Powerpoint Format
- Title Page
- Introduction Page
- 1 Worksheet Page
- 1 Goal Setting Worksheet Page
- 1 Action Item Page
- 1 Cheat Sheet Page
- 1 Checklist Page
- 2 Notes Pages
- 1 Conclusion Page
Bonus Writing Template: Write A Book Title That Sells
A blueprint to help you write a book title that sells and helps you stand out from your competition.
User Guide with a link to free fonts and commercial use stock photos
Would you like to create an e-book to complement your workbook? Then you might like our E-book/Workbook Bundle.
Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds can be issued. Please contact us should you have any problems using the templates.
You may sell and distribute your finished ebook (pdf) however you wish. All fonts used in the ebook template are free for commercial use.
NOTE: Any distribution, sharing, altering, or selling of the Writerrs.com templates themselves in whole or parts are strictly prohibited.
Only editable with Microsoft Powerpoint. Templates will NOT work with Google Slides or Adobe Creative Suite Programs.
Default free fonts and free images are used in these templates.
You will receive a copy of our Digital Product Template User Guide which will show how you can easily input your own text, drop in images, add in a footer, rearrange and duplicate pages and save your ebook as a PDF.