Publish a book on Amazon
Earn more revenue by self-publishing publishing a book on Amazon. Use your book as a value-added service for your clients, to increase credibility in your industry and boost your reputation in your market. Once you set up your Amazon KDP account, we’ll create your listing, write and optimized description and upload your book on your behalf. This service includes the following:
- A fully optimized, well written Amazon product listing
- Converting your Word document into the proper file format
- Uploading your book file to Amazon
- A bestselling book title, with a subtitle that explains and hooks the reader
- A book description that converts shoppers into buyers
- Back cover description that describes what your book is about and why readers need it (for paperbacks)
- Amazon keyword research using KDP Rocket to help get your book discovered on Amazon
- Finding and selecting the right book categories using KDP Rocket to help boost your book’s rankings
Successful book marketing starts with a well-written description and the best Amazon keywords.
Properly written book descriptions are an important step in successfully marketing your book. Your book listing will include a well-written book description to make your book discoverable on Amazon, which means higher royalties for you. We’ll also research and identify the best Amazon keywords for your topic so that Amazon shoppers are more likely to see your book. Our writers know how to describe your book so that it hooks readers and shows how your book solves their problem. Put their experience to work for you.